Technique 1: System Configuration Utility
- Open the Run brief. You can do this by utilizing the console easy route Windows key + R.
- When it opens, type msconfig and hit Enter.
- Open the Services tab.
- Search for the two after things: Google Update Service (gupdate) and Google Update Service (gupdatem). To discover them effectively, it very well might be simpler to either check Hide all Microsoft administrations or snap on the Service segment header to sort the rundown sequentially.
- Uncheck both Google things and snap OK.
- You will be provoked to restart your PC for these progressions to produce results.
Strategy 2: Windows Services ManagerThe second technique approach to keep Chrome from refreshing uses the Windows Services Manager apparatus.
- Open the Windows Run utility. You can do this by utilizing the console easy route Windows key + R or looking for Run utilizing Cortana.
- When it opens, type services.msc and hit Enter.
- Look down to Google Update Service (gupdate) and Google Update Service (gupdatem). Double tap every thing and in the General tab under Startup Type, select Disabled from the dropdown menu and snap OK.