Step by step instructions to Save Photos From Gmail Messages Directly to Google PhotosGmail’s Save to Photos button gives a simple method to save any photos you’ve been sent over email to Google’s photograph stockpiling administration, Google Photos. The component is not difficult to utilize, and you needn’t bother with any specialized ability to utilize it. In any case, before we jump into the instructional exercise, remember that Google just backings saving JPEG pictures at the hour of composing. There are two different ways to save an email from Gmail to Google Photos. The first is saving the picture straightforwardly from inside the email, and, furthermore, from a photograph see.
Save Gmail Images to Google Photos From Inside an Email
- Go to Gmail, and discover an email with a JPEG photograph inside.
- Open the email and explore to the connection segment.
- Drift your mouse over the picture, then, at that point click the Save to Photos button.
- Then, select Save on the spring up discourse box.
- A duplicate of the picture will be saved to your Google Photos library.
Save Gmail Images to Google Photos From a Photo Preview
- Go to the email with the JPEG connection.
- Tap the picture, then, at that point select the three-spot menu on the upper right.
- Snap on Save to Photos.
- Snap Save on the spring up exchange box.