Changing the profile picture gets simpler in Gmail.
On the off chance that you utilize the Gmail application on Android or iOS, you can now rapidly change your Google profile picture from inside the application. You can even eliminate the current picture on the off chance that you need.
Change Your Profile Picture From Gmail on Android and iOS
As first spotted by 9to5Google, Gmail for versatile now offers the choice to rapidly supplant your Google profile picture with another picture. It additionally offers the alternative to eliminate the current picture in the event that you don’t care for it.
The most effective method to Change the Google Profile Picture in Gmail
To change or supplant your Google profile picture in Gmail, you ought to have the Gmail application introduced on your telephone and your profile picture ought to be accessible on your telephone.
At that point, follow the accompanying advances:
- Open the Gmail application on your cell phone.
- Tap the current profile picture at the upper right corner of the application.
- On the accompanying screen, tap your present profile picture. This image currently has a little camera symbol on it.
- The accompanying screen allows you to change your image. Tap Change to change the image.
- Tap Remove to eliminate your present profile picture.
Change or Replace Your Profile Picture in Gmail
For a little errand like changing the profile picture, you at this point don’t have to head into Google’s settings menu. You would now be able to do that utilizing a simple to-utilize choice in the Gmail application on your telephone.