To create a Gmail deal with, you may first want to create a Google account. Gmail will redirect you to the Google account signal-up web page. You’ll want to provide a few simple information like your call, birth date, gender, and area. You can even want to select a name in your new Gmail address. Once you create an account, you may be able to start including contacts and adjusting your mail settings.
To create an account:
- Go to www.gmail.com.
- Click Create account
- The sign-up form will appear. Follow the directions by entering the required information.
- Next, input your phone quantity to verify your account. Google uses a step verification manner in your safety.
- You will obtain a text message from Google with a verification code. Enter the code to complete the account verification.
- Next, you will see a shape to enter some of your private facts, like your name and birthday.
- Your account will be created.